We do not have any current career opportunities available at this time.
Work Study Positions
- managing and creating content for our social media platforms;
- assistance with preparation and execution of virtual and in person public events and conferences;
- reception responsibilities (walk-in visitors and phone calls);
- answering general questions and communicating with faculty, students, administrators, and the general public;
- assisting with publicity (virtual and in-person flyers) for CLAS events;
- updating the CLAS database and website content;
- and assisting staff with general administrative tasks.
For more information, see Job #2723473564 on the Work Study website. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Julia Byrd, email@example.com. Applications without a coverletter will not be accepted.
CLAS is in search for motivated, curious volunteers who want to support our work across the Americas. We are looking for people who can help us create video content, support event logistics, and help us tell our story. If you are interested in volunteering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.